Thank you for committing to come over to FSUS for sporting events at our athletic facilities. COVID-19 has completely changed the landscape for athletics and we want to continue to play our games under the safest conditions possible. FSUS has made safety an utmost priority for events on our campus. In order to adhere to CDC guidelines and advice from our local health department, we are limiting the number of tickets sold. Fans will need to purchase tickets online at our website at www.FSUSathletics.com. In some instances, a passcode will need to be used to access seating. In the event, a passcode is needed please contact your school athletic administrator.
- To Purchase E-tickets visit fsusathletics.com and click the season of your sport (fall, winter, spring). Select the team and the appropriate level of the game you plan on attending.
- Game tickets for lower-level competitions will not be sold if a higher level in the sport is playing at home the night of the subordinate event (e.g. JV volleyball on the same night of Varsity Volleyball; you purchase a varsity ticket for the JV game).
- Once on the sports team and level is selected, click the schedule tab on their home page.
- In the schedule, find the event you wish to attend and select buy tickets.
- Make a user name and account information.
- select the ticket level and amount of tickets you are buying.
- If you have a passcode, enter it in by selecting the “use passcode” link (contact your school admin).
- Proceed to checkout.
- If you have a promo code, enter your code on the checkout screen (contact your school admin).