All athletes must have the following completed before joining any organized team activities
- EL2 form (FHSAA sports physical form) completed within the 60 days prior to the start of the School Year.
- EL3 form (sport participation form)
- FSUS Athletic Tryout form
- All coaches and students should be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to a workout: Click here
Screening includes a temperature check.
- Responses to screening questions for each person will be recorded and stored so that there is a record of everyone present in case a student develops COVID-19.
- Any person with positive symptoms reported are not allowed to take part in workouts and coaches are required to contact his or her primary caretaker and/or other appropriate health-care professionals.
- Vulnerable individuals should not oversee or participate in any workouts during any workout.
Based on the recommendations from the CDC, FDA, and WHO we are recommending the modifications of any activities or sport that are moderate to high risk. These environment modifications include sterilization of equipment and materials before shared use. Social distancing during activities, and limitation of participation number during conditioning times.
All conditioning sessions must have an accurate roll sheet completed each day.