• Register for athletic tryouts
• GPA of 2.0 or higher
• EL2 forms
• EL3 Consent forms
• Insurance indicated on focus.
• GA4– for students that transferred in after the beginning of their 9th grade year.
Non-traditional students are required to apply for admissions into FSUS and be accepted into FSUS. Once an invitation has been received Parents should email coach Tyrone McGriff (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following forms.
EL7- Home school participation
EL7V- Home Education verification
EL9- Home Education student academic progress report
EL12- Non-member private schools (cannot be FHSAA)
EL12V-non-member private school verification
All forms can be found on the school website
In addition to the forms Non-traditional students are required to pay the school activity fee, submit vaccination records, and wait for administrative approval before joining any school team.
Using Focus to Upload Forms
In order to ensure that each athlete has uploaded their information correctly, below we have outlined the steps for uploading files and updating their appropriate fields.
1. Use Google Chrome (Focus does not fully work with all web browsers)
2. Go to https://fsus.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/Modules.php?modname=misc/Portal.php
3. Once in focus click on the My Information tab at the top of the page (make sure you log into the parent portal and not the students portal)
4. Demographic/Address Information
5. Click athletics to the left
a. upload EL2 form
-Update the date of the physical (el2) form after uploading it.
b. Upload EL3
-Update the date of the consent form after uploading it.
c. Insurance indicator-select the appropriate choice
d. GA4- for athletes that transfer into FSUS after the start of their 9th grade year.